CANDLE AND WAX MELT SAFETY
Ensuring the safe and proper use of our candles is our number one priority and we advise you follow the below steps.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Trim the wick down before lighting
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. We recommend leaving 5mm of wax in the container
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out
Check your burner regularly for any cracks or damage.
- Only use 2-4 hour tea lights and allow your wax to cool between burns.
- DO NOT use sharp objects to remove the wax from your burner.
Do not overfill your burner.
NEVER add water to your burner.
Use with an unscented tea light.
Keep away from children and pets.
Keep away from draughts.
NEVER leave a lit candle unattended.
Place on a heatproof surface away from Curtains and furnishings
Burners get HOT! Do not move until it has completely cooled down.
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring